cordless blinds – minimum width is 30 inches
motorized blinds – minimum width is 24 inches
Is the height : width ratio over 2.5 : 1
We highly recommend a motorized blind, otherwise telescoping is likely to occur.
Important information when ordering Inkable Arts NinjaVue™ blinds.
For a vertical opening (taller than it is wide)
- the maximum shade width is 62″
- the maximum height is 8 feet for cordless blinds
- the maximum height is 9 feet for motorized blinds
For a horizontal opening (wider than it is tall)
- the maximum shade height is 52″
- the maximum width is 7 feet for cordless blinds
- the maximum height is 10 feet for motorized blinds
1.) The motors and springs in our blinds have a limited 5-year warranty.
2.) Motorized blinds should be charged approximately every 6 months.
3.) Currently, our blinds are recommended for indoor use only.
4.) Under regular interior use, there should be no noticeable fading up for approximately 3 years.
5.) For standard orders, blind assemblies are currently only available in white and black.
6.) Special colors are currently available only for large corporate orders of 50 units or more.
Questions? Ask away, and we’ll try our best to get back to you with great answers.